Monday, March 9, 2009

Calorie-Free Indulgence

I have been craving for this Philosophy's Caramel Apple Shampoo since the holiday season when the Mercury News ran a small snippet about it. Apparently it has a watery consistency, but the smell lasts pretty long. There's something about smelling delectable that makes me giggle. Plus, this would really help curb my snacking...

Only thing I don't like about this product is that fact that its a 3-in-1. I guess it means less plastic in the long run (?), but it's still a draw back. It's like trying to split Gatorade between three people -it won't quench the thirst. Note to self: Better Analogies.


Nevertheless, winny wants it.

4 comments:

  1. YUM! Just the words caramel apple sound so tasty. The bottle its in makes it really classy, and hey, I think your analogies are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm your hair will smell yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT TO SMELL YUMMY :B
    YOU make me giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete